Thursday, April 3, 2008

Freelancing for fun and profit

It's been a long time since I've actually did something web related for money. The last time was in graduate school when I wrote a little php cardiovascular disease risk assessment calculator complete with a nifty bar graph generator. That was fun, and gave me a little extra pocket money. Recently, I agreed to help with setting up another website. It's a small job, but I honestly only have time for small freelance projects. It at least earned me enough cash to pay off the extra taxes I owe to the state and federal governments.

So, here are the fruits of my labor: www.automatedaccess.org

After I recover my sanity from juggling my regular job, home responsibilities, freelancing and training for my I-Liq Chuan test, I may finally get around to actually building my own personal website after years of putting it off.

No comments: